What Did You Learn In Writing Your Report?

In writing your report, I asked you to analyse a specific industry, market or community. What did you learn about your subject? And, what did you learn about writing on such topics?

Tags: , , , ,

6 Responses to “What Did You Learn In Writing Your Report?”

1. Based on my study, after a in foreclosure home is offered at a sale, it is common for the borrower in
    order to still have any remaining balance on the mortgage loan.
    There are many loan providers who try to have all fees and liens paid
    by the following buyer. On the other hand, depending on a number of programs, polices, and state laws there may be many loans which aren’t
    easily fixed through the transfer of personal
    loans. Therefore, the obligation still lies on the
    consumer that has had his or her property in foreclosure
    process. Many thanks for sharing your opinions on this site.

2. May I just say what a relіеf to finԁ ѕomeone
    who really understands what theу’re talking about over the internet. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people must look at this and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you’re not more popular given that you surely have the gift.

3. Shalinie Christendat says:

By writing this business report I have learned so much about opening and operating a business. I decided to write this report on starting a Community Service Center in Brooklyn, called “Open Arms”.

It is going to help provide assistance and guidance to the youth to reach their goals through a community service center, where they can prosper, learn, and teach others to have a positive attitude and accomplish their dreams as well. It is really surprising to see so many young children on the street in Brooklyn so I felt that opening a community service center in the area was necessary to avoid adolescents to stay off the streets, especially those who are influence in negative behavior by joining gangs.

During the process of learning to write a report, I noticed it was not as easy as I thought. However, I gained much more knowledge about setting up, organizing and operating a community service center so that it can be beneficial for young adolescents. Also, I became more aware of the surroundings in my community.

4. Shoba Surujpaul says:

I learned so much from writing this business report. I did my report on starting a Non-for-profit Day Care Center in the Bronx. It is called “Sunshine Day Care Center”. It is going to address the benefits for working parents. I had known about the daycare operations but I didn’t know the hard work of setting up a daycare center and what it takes to make it operate efficiently, until I did researches to find out more information for this report. It was amazing to know that so many daycares are in the community but they don’t offer long hours of operations and their prices are very high, which is unaffordable for single parents or parents who work for long hours. Daycare centers should be inexpensive and have long hours of operation to facilitate mainly low-income working parents and parents who work many jobs.

I am now familiar with the components that make up a business report and hope to relate it in my career sometime in the future. This report really makes me understand the concepts of starting up a daycare center along with its operations, and how to maintain my services to accommodate working parents in my community because daycare centers depend mainly on working parents for operations.

5. Aliyah Inshanalli says:

I have learned so much from doing my business report. I did my report on starting up a coffee shop. i have realized that it is not just about renting or buying a building and setting up shop. It takes a lot time and planning. Setting up a budget and deciding exactly what it is you want to sell and catering to the community. This report has educated me and has made me realize that one needs more then just a plan to start a business.

6. Jodi Adams says:

I learned so much from writing this business report. I did it on starting a Non-for-profit Organization in Jamaica. It is called “Our Children Are The Future Foundation”. It is going to address both educational and heath care issues. I read and heard about Jamaica’s ecomomic hardship before this report, but I had to dig deeper to find out more information for this report. It was quite shocking to see how much in debt Jamaica is really in. There are many problems that are arising because of that. One of the major ones is that they country is noe being focued on paying off their debt that they are not focusing on the education of their children. The children are their future generations. They need to have educated individuals to run the country in the future so education needs to be taken care of.

I now know the components that makes up a business report and hope to use it sometime in the future. This report made me really want to go out and start up this organization because there are real issues that needs to be dealt with.